THE LATEST
« »

Friday, August 07, 2009

Palin Uses Baby (Who We Aren't Supposed to Talk About) as a Political Prop

It just doesn't get much crazier than this. Now Barack Obama wants to kill your grandma and Sarah Palin's baby.

Sarah Palin, via Talking Points Memo:

Palin and kids onstageThe America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's "death panel" so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their "level of productivity in society," whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil.


Boy it sure would be! Good thing this is complete bullshit, because that'd be pretty bad. Like Logan's Run or something. It's astounding to me that anyone could fall for such obvious horseshit, but I have no doubt that many will. This is both stupid and insane, sure, but we've come to expect that from Sarah. It's what she does.

The bigger point is that she's trotting out another of her kids to use as a political prop yet again. Of course, when someone mentions one of her kids, it's the worst thing in the freakin' world. Meanwhile, she's practically waving them in your face.

"Here's my kid!... Don't talk about my kids!" It's like a one-woman production of Sybil.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank god McCain is such a bumbling old fool and ran the worst presidential campaign in history. I don't want to think about how much damage this stupid, stupid woman could do if she were the VP.

Search Archive:

Custom Search