THE LATEST
« »

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Stories to Watch: 11/2/10

Looks like I was right -- scheduled my shift too late to phonebank. Imagine the sadness. Still, I yelled at people about voting on twitter all day, so maybe that helps. I was voter no. 787 at my polling place at about 3:00, so turnout here is strong -- good news.

Taking the edge off is redditor rtwpsom2, who says he or she hasn't voted in 18 years and posts this:

'I voted' sticker


You so rock. Now here's the news...


Christine O'Donnell tries her hand at voter intimidation.


Marc Ambinder takes time out of his busy day to report that he has no idea what's going on.


Don't expect
to see Any Breitbart on ABC tonight. It's getting so a well-known and proven liar can't even get face time anymore. What's the world coming too? The whining begins in four, three, two, now.


Why are Republicans trying to steal 2010?


Finally, Roseanne Cash calls Boehner an asshat. This would be the correct usage of the term.

Search Archive:

Custom Search