THE LATEST
« »

Friday, May 06, 2011

My New Robot Guest-Blogger

Giant robotI went to one of those fancy, new "rock and roll" shows last night, so no morning post. Instead, a quick station note. You might've noticed a post at Griper News titled "Twitter Headlines." This is a robot post from Diigo. Every link I twitter (and sometimes then some), I also bookmark with Diigo. Anyhoo, Diigo has a robo-post option, so I figured I could do a daily "tab dump" automatically. So that's what that is. I meant for it to post later in the day, but I guess my math was off.

The "Stories to Watch" are still going to be posted every weekday, but we got started on the show earlier than expected so I had to skip it. Didn't want you to think it was being replaced by a robot -- just bad timing. Basically, this is all an attempt to get all things bloggy on both the Tumblr blog and Griper News.

No back to our regularly scheduled surfing.

Search Archive:

Custom Search