Electoral college forecasts:
- Electoral-Vote.com: OBAMA 284 - Romney 235
- FiveThirtyEight: OBAMA 296.6 - Romney 241.4
- DeSart and Holbrook: OBAMA 281 - Romney 257
- Princeton Election Consortium: OBAMA 303 - Romney 235
- Votamatic: OBAMA 332 - Romney 206
- UnskewedPolls.com: ROMNEY: 321 - Obama: 217
Firefly creator Joss Wedon creates a Halloween-themed video "endorsement" of Mitt Romney.
More jobs numbers trutherism.
Mitt Romney avoids doing late night talk interviews. I suppose this "comedy" stuff screws with his circuits.
He also avoids paying taxes using a gimmick unavailable to almost everybody.
Ann Romney says something dumb about public education.
Team Romney desperately tries to get someone to buy their "Mittmentum!" narrative. In doing so, they come off sounding like Baghdad Bob.
Finally, I've already reported the first stupid thing to come out of Politico today. Here's the second.
[photo via Instagram]