THE LATEST
« »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stories to Watch: 9/12/10

Summer's ending, snow is coming, and it's going to get really, really cold up here. But Wisconsin is indeed awesome. Now, here's the news...


The opponents of Park51 are all about respecting the feelings of the families of 9/11 victims -- except when they're not. Also, can we stop pretending all this anti-Islam crap sprung up overnight?

Salvatore Giunta is the first living servicemember to earn the Medal of Honor since Vietnam.

Let's play "Spot the radical," ready? Park51's Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf or Sarah Palin? Too easy.

Speaking of radicals, Newt Gingrich seems to come out in favor of colonialism.

The huge, important 9/12 teabagger rally isn't so huge or important. It's still very teabaggy, though. Expect wingnut blogs to claim an attendance in the neighborhood of 45 billion or so.

Did Boehner just blink?

Finally, I may be more stoked about this than I have a right to be:



Watch for me at #GoTeamVenture. I might be late though, I think my head just exploded. So much awesome...

Search Archive:

Custom Search