THE LATEST
« »

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

News Roundup for 11/3/10

Baby girl crying
Andrew Breitbart


-Headline of the Day-
"Andrew Breitbart Says ABC 'Humiliated' Him, 'Damaged' His Brand."

Is Andrew Breitbart just the whiniest little prick ever? I like to think so. After ABC News canceled his election night wonk gig, Andy got all sulky. I believe the kids refer to this as "being butthurt."

Apparently, Mediaite caught up to him outside a Phoenix polling place last night and Andy told them he was thinking about suing -- because nothing says "conservative" like filing a frivolous lawsuit. But get this -- he really said (apparently speaking to an ABC News that wasn't there at the time), "You have damaged me, you have damaged my brand, and I'm asking you to walk this lie back. I never exaggerated, I never lied, I never played my role up."

What?!

Dude, you're freakin' famous for being a liar and an exaggerator. That is your brand. (Mediaite, via Talking Points Memo)


-Bailout fever-
Soon-to-be House Speaker Weepy McDrunkenOrange wants to stop these damn bailouts! Here he is in 2008, standing up for fiscal conservatism when it came to the Wall Street bailout.



So, yeah... Gotta give him credit though; most people would skip work if they were that hammered. (YouTube, via Reddit)


-Bonus HotD-
"Blue Dog Coalition Crushed By GOP Wave Election."

Told ya so. Meanwhile, Evan Bayh has an op-ed in the New York Times arguing that surviving dems should be more like the Blue Dogs everyone's rejected, because he's smart like that. (Huffington Post)

Search Archive:

Custom Search