THE LATEST
« »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Feingold's Farewell

Got this in my inbox this morning:

Terry,

With my work in the U.S. Senate coming to a close, I wanted to pause briefly and express my warm wishes for you and your family during these holidays.

In the countless emails and letters I have received since Election Day, friends like you have expressed their thanks for my work on behalf of fellow citizens and well wishes for the future -- and the overwhelmingly supportive words have meant a great deal to me. Together we have spent countless hours fighting for our progressive ideals. I hope that together we may renew our fight and rekindle the progressive spirit.

In the years ahead, I hope that we may continue to stay in touch, as we work to further the progressive cause and move our nation forward together.


Wishing you many happy holidays.

Russ Feingold
United States Senator


We'll get 'em next time.

Search Archive:

Custom Search