THE LATEST
« »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Stories to Watch: 12/27/10

My holidays were excellent and no commies came by and tried to make me stop celebrating. Another victory in the War on Christmas. What's the deal with fruitcake, though? Why does everyone hate it? I think it's pretty good. More for me, I guess. Now here's the news...


The GOP plan to return America to the age of the Robber Baron.


Conservatives are reminded that the cold war is over. SPOILER ALERT!: we won.


Dave Weigel points out that the period between Christmas and New Years Day is pretty dead, news-wise. If this batch of headlines turns out to be short, that'll be the reason.


I thought John McLaughlin was dead. Instead, he's just dumb.


Glenn Greenwald accuses Wired of practicing lousy journalism. And he's right.


Finally, a New York Times piece compares Jon Stewart to Murrow and Cronkite.

Search Archive:

Custom Search