THE LATEST
« »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Stories to Watch: 2/27/11

Short one today. It's Sunday, I'm lazy, and my usual sources are surprisingly dry. I'd check some of my less frequented feeds, but did I mention it's Sunday and I'm lazy? I probably should have. Now here's the news...


Welcome to your Democrat-free Sunday news talk shows. But don't worry, they make up for the oversight by booking union leaders to debate all the Republicans they've scheduled to talk about the burgeoning labor movement.

Oh wait, no they didn't.


Is top Fox News exec Roger Ailes about to be indicted for obstruction of justice? It's rumor at this point, so don't get your hopes up.


Low estimate for yesterday's rally in Wisconsin: 70,000. High estimate: 100,000. Which means that, if this were a Tea Party rally, then the turnout would be reported as... carry the five... 45 million people!


Finally, what do Gov. Scott Walker and disgraced former house speaker Tom DeLay have in common?
Enhanced by Zemanta

Search Archive:

Custom Search