THE LATEST
« »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

News Roundup for 4/12/11

3 zeros
Donald Trump's actual interest in becoming president, on a scale of 1-10


-Headline of the day-
"Fake Republican Candidate Trump May Also Run As Fake Independent."

There are a lot of places I could go to get this story, but no headline would be truer than the one at Wonkette. The publicity stunt is planning a sore loser publicity stunt if the original publicity stunt fails. And that's about the size of it.

"I think the Republicans are very concerned that I [may] run as an independent..." Trump said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal. "The concern is if I don't win [the GOP primary] will I run as an independent, and I think the answer is probably yes."

Trump said, "I hate what's happening to the country" and called his birtherism "a very important issue" -- which does absolutely nothing to explain why he'd be willing to split the GOP vote and hand an easy win to Barack Obama.

Oh yeah, I forgot. It's all fake. (Wonkette)


-You can read a book by him-
The recent budget standoff was especially hard on John Boehner.



I'll bet it made him cry. (Bad Reporter)


-Bonus HotD-
"Some statements about Sen. Jon Kyl that are not intended to be factual."

Go here to get the background, then go here to join in the fun. (MLive)
Enhanced by Zemanta

Search Archive:

Custom Search