THE LATEST
« »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Stuff I Didn't Get To -- 5/30/07


Example of breast power being wielded irresponsibly


-"WTF is wrong with this crystal ball?"-
Two years ago today:

I think they're in the last throes, if you will, of the insurgency...
--Dick Cheney to Larry King



Today:

USA Today, in its top front page headline today, observes that the death toll for Americans in Iraq has reached its highest level for any two-month period since the war started.


The Amazing Kreskin, he's not... (Editor & Publisher)

-Quote of the day-
"We have to remember that while more women are showing more cleavage, you really have to use your breast power responsibly."
--Elizabeth Squires, author of Boobs: A Guide to Your Girls, on Good Morning America.

Remember, those things are dangerous... (ABC News)

-TV to the rescue-
Canadian DIY enthusiast Lori Da Rosa sent Breakfast Television host Kevin Frankish the following email:

Hi Kevin I am stuck in my room. I was watching your TV show this morning and painting bedroom doors. My doors do not have handles yet and I closed the door and locked myself in the room. Ya ya, this is funny, however I am in a 2-storey house and my husband is sleeping in the main floor at the back of the house. I do not want to scream, I will wake up the neighbourhood. Thank goodness I have this computor (sic) and a TV at least. I looked around the room and nothing is around to get me out, the door is tight and I am stuck. I am laughing at myself. Could you do me a favour and call my husband, (905) xxx-xxxx. The phone is also in the bedroom.

See I try to get ahead of the game and paint doors, I started at 6:30 and now I cannot go any further before work. I will sit and await to see if you go this message, if not then I will scream.

Thanks,

Lori.

P.S. My husband's name is Ed


"Living with Lori you never know what to expect," said Lori's aforementioned husband Ed. "Well, Kevin, welcome to my world and thanks for taking it on just for a few minutes." De Rosa says she hasn't been so embarrased since the time she was stuck for three days in a chinese fingertrap and had to call the Weather Channel. (CityNews)

Search Archive:

Custom Search