THE LATEST
« »

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stories to Watch: 3/18/12

I just installed the NoScript addon for Firefox. I think it may have changed my life. I guess my little laptop didn't like Java very much. Now here's the news...


Poachers are on the verge of wiping out rhinos in South Africa.


John McCain is not happy with the way the GOP primaries are going. Can't say I blame him -- and I can't say I feel sorry for him, either.


Speaking of primaries, Rick Santorum is damned determined to lose the one in Puerto Rico. Why are you even letting yourself get hung up on this one, Rick? There's no big movement for Puerto Rican statehood. I think this whole flap is evidence that Rick Santorum is a dumb, dumb man.


Also, NO MEN KISSING MEN AT SANTORUM EVENTS! VERBOTEN!


Angry women ridicule Rick Perry on his Facebook page. This is becoming a trend.


Mitt Romney's latest lie, carazy-assed wingnut blog conspiracy edition: Obama wants high gas prices.


The Heartland Institute, already in trouble for dishonest shenanigans, tried to steal documents from Greenpeace. Hypocrisy in action.


Finally, Ron Paul caucusers get a little too enthusiastic in Missouri.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Search Archive:

Custom Search